WHO KNOWS THE BIBLE

The word of God is becoming so scarce in the life of many Christians today. We are losing hold of one the greatest treasures ever given to man. This dire need of the word in the lives of people has brought about numerous catastrophies in the life of man. This platform brings to fore a well paneled way of bringing us back to the word.
WHO KNOWS THE BIBLE is a TV program designed to reward people for their knowledge of the word of God.
HEBREWS 10:16 "This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds."
JEREMIAH 31:33 "This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time," declares the LORD. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ARM OF FLESH SHALL FAIL YOU

TODAY"S SERMON....IS THERE NO BALM IN GILEAD? JEREMIAH 8:22

HUNGER FOR THE WORD MAKES EVERYTHING GOOD